About the title above.. I'm not sure about how i feel but it's kinda sadden me..
DX ... Not sad too... Here the summarize of the story,, I have a feeling towards my bestfriend..but he kinda not interested in this love and all.. I already about it,but I want him to know about my feeling a little bit.. So, I confess my feeling to him but he just answer that "Are u dreaming or something?" and when i said i'm serious he just sad "Eah??" and I didn't reply his message..Even thought at the first, I plan to confess to him face-to-face but it ended up i tell him on message! Hahahaha... I'm so afraid..Not afraid of myself! But about him..I know he will feel guilty towards me when I tell him face-to-face..That's the reason why i change the plan! But the tomorrow after that i tried to message him if he still okay with me.. And the answer is.. Jeng..Jeng..Jeng..Yup! He still okay with me BUT i know that he is a little awkward with me..Aiyyoo... DX ..But just to tell that,i tell him about my feeling and get him to be my boyfriend is not my motive! i don't know..Maybe i just want him to know?ARGHHH!This is confusing me!I just don't want to regret after this.. To be honest, he is the best friend (boy) that i ever had! Totally...So from now on,i just keep moving forward and never talk about this topic again...Even my feeling is hard to forget DX...but never mind... But my dear friend! U R THE BEST~! hehe *blush* overreacting me!
Before that,I want you guys to know,I'm planning to make a novel! I didn't decide
Sincerely,

No comments:
Post a Comment