ようこそ!![WELCOME]
.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello there minna~! Thanks for visit my blogs! *bows* My blog is about anime,games,action,life,cooking 
and etc ~ I hope that you will enjoy my blog and always happy!! XD ◕
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
.
.
Mood :: Sad + Emo = Holiday~ =w= ..
.
I miss my young days! >AA<..
.

Friday, 16 March 2012

KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN


Yeah!!! Before I summarize and introduce a new anime that i have watch,
I have an important announcement~ I PASSED THE DRIVING TEST!!!! Yeaahh!!! XDDD.. Now, I can drive anywhere where i want!! AT LAST!! The driving test is at 12 March and I officially got the licensed yesterday!! XD .. I'm feeling soo alive~ Owh yeah,one more thing my lovely grandmother has landed in Malaysia safely ~ Thank god! I was soo worried about her~ XDD

Back to the title~ YEAH!!! I CAN'T HELP TYPING IN BIG WORDS! THIS ANIME HAS LIVE UP MY PASSION TO EXTREME! It's been a long time I feel really happy and lift up my passion!!! I give 11 points over 10 points! The anime is really perfect for me! I have been searching for this type of shounen anime!!  I'm guarantee that when you watch this anime,you will get addicted~ XD (for who love action and half-comedy only~ )

Here the summary of this story,

"The Katekyo Hitman Reborn! story revolves around a boy named Tsunayoshi (Tsuna) Sawada, who is chosen to become the Vongola Family's boss due to him being the great-great-great-great grandson of the first Vongola boss, who had moved to Japan from Italy during his time. He is told by Reborn that he will become the tenth (Italian decimo) Vongola boss. Also, the other candidates for the position of the head of the Vongola Family have died. For these reasons, Tsuna is the only remaining heir. As such, Timoteo a.k.a. "Vongola IX", the current head of the family, sends Reborn, an infant hitman from Italy, to train Tsuna. Tsuna then unwillingly undergoes training from Reborn. Reborn's main method of teaching Tsuna is the "Deathperate Bullet", which will make the person be "reborn" with a stronger self intent on fulfilling his dying will. Through his experiences, the initially clumsy and underachieving Tsuna unconsciously becomes stronger and more confident, which ultimately makes him better suited as the Vongola Family's boss despite continuing to reject his Mafia inheritance. (from Wikipedia)"

The continuation of this anime,you should watch those anime~!! XDD This anime has 203 episode in all (that's not enough :P).. Yeah, I though the anime has ended... BUT,the story still continue on the manga! At first, I was soo lazy too read it because I will had a headache if i read a shounen manga... (don't know why.. =___=) Then, I was soo bored, and I decided it to read it~ aaannddd... WAAHH!! It's sooo epic!! I wish it will make those continuation in the anime.. Summary of the manga?? You should see the anime or read the manga first!! XPP But if you already done with the anime, you should read on Chapter 283..(WARNING! SPOILER) Just click it to read it! XDDD But this is the first time a shounen manga has never make me bored compared to naruto and bleach anime.. (sorry 4 bleach and naruto fans! It's not that i completely hated it! =__=) I think that's all for the summarize~ MAKE SURE YOU WATCH IT!!! XDD


Decimo (Tenth) and his guardians

I always love a boy wearing this type of cloth XD

The character in Katekyo Hitman Reborn







Sincerely,

No comments: