ようこそ!![WELCOME]
.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello there minna~! Thanks for visit my blogs! *bows* My blog is about anime,games,action,life,cooking 
and etc ~ I hope that you will enjoy my blog and always happy!! XD ◕
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
.
.
Mood :: Sad + Emo = Holiday~ =w= ..
.
I miss my young days! >AA<..
.

Wednesday, 4 April 2012

SPM RESULT IS OUT!!!

Konnichiwa minna-san! *bows*
Owh My Gosh!! I can't believe that SPM result is already out! DX .. Currently.. *sob* *sob* I only got 6A over 10.. TAAT.. I WAS SOO FRUSTRATED.. That's why I post about this is a little late.. =___= 


Sorry.. My name,school code n my ic card must be private.. Gomen

Yeah.. As u can see above.. That is my result.. =___=.. yeah,even though my result is far away from my friends it is okee.. I thank to Allah (Syukur) that he gave me this result.. Maybe the good things will come after this maybe?? Example : I can established my own company n I will the first women who success to create a game? Or maybe my husband is really kind and caring like the character in the anime boys???????? Kyaah!!!!!!!! I can't imagine about it!! *blush* 

*Ehem* * Ehem*
Back to the topic.. I think you must be curious what the red circle is rite?? Okee.. The red circle is the grade for my essay.. Sooo.. Urghh.. I got C?????????????????????? Geez.. First BM and now English??? Geez.. I must workout something about this language ya know.. I hate reading though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGGHH! Ignored that.. The subject that I didn't get for A is (starting from above) : Bahasa Melayu,History,Engineering Technology and Chemistry.. =____=... I was so frustrated that Chemistry n Engineering Technology I got B.. I already predict that Bahasa Melayu n History is B.. Becoz,I'm really weak with those subject.. -___- But I really proud that my additional maths is A+!! *sob* I already my beloved tuition teacher happy! Thank you Allah!! :'))

Hmm.. I talk a lot.. Then,moving the next one is,"what carrier is suitable??" ... MWUAHAHAHA! As for that,it is "NO PROBLEM!".. Because I decide that to choose course that have connection with game development.. So here is the course will take me to the game development section ::
  • Multimedia
  • Information Technology
Yeap.. Those course of course..  XD .. Both of them of course have the pros and the cons.. =___=... but my beloved grandmother advice it is best to take Information Technology.. (even though she has less experience in technology.. =___=) ... She said that IT is better than Multimedia.. Because IT is the basic of programming and it HAS to be learn compared to the Multimedia.. She said that Multimedia is a course that anyone can learn by doing itself... Compare to IT,it has 2 be learn.. (sorry 4 multimedia student course.. *bows*) So,thats it! I'm gonna go with IT and create a game so that all children will really happy and enjoy playing it! XD 

The university? Owh yeaaahh..
I'M NOT DEFINITELY GOING 2 CHOOSE IPTA!! (goverment university.. ) Because of many reason.. Espcially I don't want 2 meet my classmate who always make fun of me.. TAT... So,I decide to go to IPTS university! (private university.. :D)... and here is my choice! :D

MMU.. :D
I'm too tired to explain about this university.. But one thing you must know for sure is, Multimedia University is specialize with Technology Section... (that is what i want!!! XD) Here the further explanation about the university.. Multimedia University.. I already apply that university! here the apply sheet..Here for local students(Malaysia people)[click the local one..I can't get access to it..-___-] n here is for international students.. Enjoy filling it! :D .. I hope i can go there!!! TwT.. Owh,here is their official websites.. :D MMU..

That's all from me! If you have same interest with me,hope we can meet then!! XD
Till then~ Jaa ne~~ XD N some great picture of MMU.. :D
well,I can get "kurus" everyday! XD

Faculty!

Nice Gallery! XD

They have swimming pool! OAO



Sincerely,

No comments: