ようこそ!![WELCOME]
.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello there minna~! Thanks for visit my blogs! *bows* My blog is about anime,games,action,life,cooking 
and etc ~ I hope that you will enjoy my blog and always happy!! XD ◕
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
.
.
Mood :: Sad + Emo = Holiday~ =w= ..
.
I miss my young days! >AA<..
.

Friday, 20 April 2012

Story Writer??!

Konnichiwa minna-san! *bows*
Hehehe...I was thinking to wrote a novel... Hahahaa! Even though my english grammar was a little bit.. err.. =___=.. nvm! XD.. I can't came up with the title yet ..  Sooo, I guess i should start the story first then all of you can give me suggestion rite? hehehe.. XP


-------START---------

VOLUME 1:WELCOME TO JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL !


************************

Chapter 1:First Day At School


Nagi was so excited to become a junior high school student...
In high school everything is different...School uniform, friends, subjects, food and many things more! Nagi was soo happy at first day...Everything will begin today! But Nagi has a terrible scar on her face... Everyone called her "Ghost Slayer" because of her scar... It isn't from an accident or a fall... The scar were there since she was born... Nagi don't mind about it but it's the time she changed when going junior high school.. Then she decided to make an operation to remove that "scar".. This operation should be done year ago but she was too afraid to that operation... "Hey,everyone wants to look good in front the people,right?",Nagi inner thoughts.

After she enter the new junior high school called "Namimori Middle school",
all of Nagi elementary friends was shock that Nagi scar was gone! No one will call her "Ghost Slayer" anymore! She had enough with everyone calling her that! The qualification exam is already start... She wish that she has the same result with Mio... Mio is Nagi childhood friend crush.. They always been together since kindergarten.. She hope she can spend more time with him like those days... Day after that,the result came out.. Nagi was so happy that she was in the same class with Mio.. Then,she realize Mio was stare when Nagi was mumble to herself.. Nagi was blushing and she ran away...Do u know why Nagi always blush and ran away? Nagi and Mio was a hot topic gossip in elementary school because they always go back to their mother school after school was over... It can't be help since both of their mother work in the same place.. Both their mother is a teacher... Nagi stops talking with Mio in Grade 5 because they are in different class... Then,they stops hanging out together after that..

To prevent the old rumor spreads in the new school,Nagi always ran away when they meet each other..She thinks that ,this is the best way to prevent the old rumor spreads..!

***************************

Chapter 2 : New Friend


Nagi  have a long face at her desk...
She hasn't make a new friends since she enter the new school.. She didn't go to the canteen either.. She just remembering of something... Remembering of her father... She had a fight with her father last year.. Because of a broken promise.. After those fight,she stay at her grandmother house till now.. She said to herself,"My fault?Nah,he broke the promise first!"...

"NAGI-CHAN!!!"

*squel*....*BOCK!*...Ouch,ouch,Ouch...
Nagi was shock and fall from her chair.. It was her classmate! Meiko,Nana and Yono! Nagi was really surprised!She didn't notice that someone came in the class... Meiko ask Nagi,"Nagi,why don't you go to recess?"..."Hmmm..I don't like to eat when I'm already full.."..Meiko said again,"Are you sure?I was thinking give you some of my snacks..Since you already full...Oh,well i just..." Nagi reach Meiko hand and hold her tight and said,"Can I have some?"...Triple of them laugh at Nagi of her weird attitude.. Actually Nagi didn't know the way to go the canteen.. When Nagi told them the real story they laugh at her once again.. Not long after that,Eri become besties with those trio...

*****************************

As the class end, Nagi pack up her things..
Then,Nagi was so suprised to see that Mio is in front of her.. Nagi was really shock that she couldn't talk properly.. Mio ask her if she will go to our mum school dinner.. Nagi said,"I don't know yet,Mio-kun".."Ooowhh...If you are going please tell me ok?" replied Mio-kun.. She was sooo happy but... She knew that she cannot go because her father also going there..She don't want to meet him..

****************************

Chapter 3 : New Candidate?


In the end,she didn't go to that dinner..
She definitely don't want to meet up with her father.. As she enter the class.. She saw those trio were talking and laughing.. "It's better if I don't join their conversation.. I will spoil the fun".. After she sat down on her place,those trio suddenly came at her.. "Nagi! Come! Yono is telling funny story! Join us!" said Meiko.. Then the other said the same thing.. "No lerr.. I don't have any funny stories.."... " It's okee! Just listen to our story then!".. Then Nana start her jokes.. She couldn't hold on because Nana story was really hilarious!! Then the topic was changed after that.. All of them talked about their previous school .. They talked a lot and all sort of things since the all the period after recess is a self-study time..

Then Nagi decide to told everything to the trio about her feeling towards
Mio-kun... The trio were very happy for her but at the same time,"Nagi,don't you realize? Meiko thinks Mio didn't notice your feeling yet.."..."Yeah I know that.."said Nagi..."Why bother?You also said everthing is new here..Soooo,you wanna change,rite? Then,you should find a new crush... That's what I think if I were you.. If you don't accept my idea just ignore what I said earlier".. Nagi couldn't bother what Meiko said.. It's true... Nagi promise to herself that she wouldn't be the same as before... Then again.. *Tit,Tit,Tit*... It was Nagi handwatch..It show's already 2.30 p.m! "OHHH NOO!! I'm gonna be late! Gomene minna..Gotta go..I have Taekwando class after this..See u all after this!" Nagi was a member in Taekwando club... She don't want to enter this club at first but...The girl scout club that Nagi choose was already full member at that time.... Nagi was fully equip.. The class almost start... She glad she made in time.. Or not she will have one "DREADFUL" detention after that...

************************************

"OK EVERYONE!
Today we have a little similar training about the competition..Ok,everyone find your partner!"said the sensei.. "Kyaa???A partner??I don't have any friend in Taekwando club..What should I do???"  Nagi mumble to herself.. After that,her sensei call Nagi come to the front because she doesn't have a partner.. Nagi was so shocked that her sensei give her a partner and it was a BOY??? She never partner with a BOY before.. Especially someone she don't know!!!!!! Nagi refuse to say anything because she don't want to be scold by her sensei.. The training start.. During the training Nagi went a little overboard that she almost kick that boy face... The boy said,"Wow,be careful! But u got the potential" with a sweet smile.. Nagi didn't say anything.. She don't like to talk a boy who she didn't know.. Then,she ask one of her friend at the Taekwando.. She said he is in the same grade with her and his name is Daisuke.. His class is next to Nagi class... Then,Nagi remember what Meiko said.. "Yeah,i think Meiko said was rite..Should i like him?"

***********************************

To be continue...

p/s: similarities character n stories are coincidence!! If you feel the character from the stories n the stories are the same with person who is alive or dead are COINCIDENCE!!!...Thank u!

Composed by,

2 comments:

mieyha eymma said...

Woah~! I like your fiction so much~!!! suggoii (≧∀≦) i'm looking forward for your next chapter... I'm really curious about that taekwando's boy... hope the next chapter will become more exciting~!!! (*^_^*)

Riri chii said...

Thanx!!! Hehe Hope soo.. I'm never write a story before though.. hehehehe xP..