Konnichiwa minna-san! *bows*
Okee~ For today.. I mean for the last post promise, here we are~! KIMI TO BOKU!! :DD
I already search the internet for the summary buuut.. =.=
Owhh well..It's up to me to summarize! :D Okee.. This story about 4 guys has been in the same school since kindergarten .. I repeat 4 guys only! :D Starting with the red guy dude.. Shun, the bottoms is a twin Yuuta and Fuuta (sorry, i'm always had a prob to differentiate with twins.. =,=) and the dude with wearing specs is Kaname.. :D Their story is when they are in 1st year High School.. and the yellow hair guy is chizuru.. He is the new transfer students and best friend of yuuta (if i'm not mistaken =,=) in the kindergarten.. He come back for japan just to find his old bestie.. :D For now Kimi to boku has 2 season.. And I only watch season 1... Wait until all season 2 episode all release! ^^v .. The story genre is Slice of Life,comedy,School, and a little bit love scene.. But in the season 2 it will have more love seen.. *have a peek summary of episode* lolz XP
I give 8 over 10.. Why? Seriously this story is more interesting than kimi ni todoke.. *no offence to the kimi ni todoke fans* This story is a little bit slow but for me it has different style of high school plot.. The opening was nice too! :3 ... Why i don't give 10 marks is because the drawing is kinda simple.. They should make those guys hot! lolz XP .. Btw, that is the end of the summarize! :D .. For next anime summarize is Cardfight Vanguard.. I know this kinda boyish.. But still.. I just love this anime! X3 Till the next time~! Jaa nee~ :3
Sincerely,


No comments:
Post a Comment