ようこそ!![WELCOME]
.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello there minna~! Thanks for visit my blogs! *bows* My blog is about anime,games,action,life,cooking 
and etc ~ I hope that you will enjoy my blog and always happy!! XD ◕
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
.
.
Mood :: Sad + Emo = Holiday~ =w= ..
.
I miss my young days! >AA<..
.

Saturday, 23 June 2012

----Busy---

Konnichiwa minna-san! *bows*
Wow! It's been a long time since I update the blog.. =.= .. There are many reason.. One of them are,,,, I already enter the University!  .. It called Multimedia University (MMU) , Cyberjaya .. Geez.. I wish I had more holiday.. Btw,when I was busy before came to university is because I had to send n take my sister from the school.. Yeah.. That's my new job before.. N now, my new job is become a student again.. =.= .. Hmm.. Just ignore that part.. Let's get going with the orientation in MMU! :DD

Yeah! At FIRST,I thought that our orientation was a dilly-daily one..
But,after I register we had to go to hostel.. Arrange all my cloth and other daily things.. At 2.20 pm, I need to meet up in the Main Purpose Hall (MPH).. But I was a little late like I arrived at 2.25 pm.. N can u guess what happen? OMG! I got scold and detention.. Gladly,I wasn't alone at that time.. =.= .. Our Decipline Master (DM) was very strict.. >A<.. She gave our first warning.. After several day,I'm getting use with the MMU aura.. :D .. Yeah.. Everyday on orientation,I had 3 hours of sleep!!!!  So, you can imagine if we had a motivation or another long talk... Yeah.. I sleep.. =.=.. Day after day, Im getting hyper!! Thanks 2 our sporting Orientation Committee (OC)! yeah they all very sporting ya know! :333


  • See in the 0:00 - 1:02
  • and see the 2:48 - 5:17 (THIS IS A MUST! :D) 
As u can see,the OC are very sporting! I just love their passion! :D

And now,my university life has start! :D .. Huk2.. Sadly I don't know why every lecture class I'm always sleep.. WHAT'S wrong with me??! =,=

Here's one of my assignment in computer apps subject! :DD


Zoom it if u want 2 see.. The green computing one..



Sadly.. It's rejected... Very stress.. =.= .. But it's still enjoyable! Did you know that microsoft excel can do programming???!!! (Sorry.. Noob when comes in excel.. =.=) I thought it was simple table just to fill in the name n etc.. and i thought it was especially made for teacher who wants to register students name.. lolz.. XP Enough of that, my comps apps teacher is really A GEEK.. I repeat a GEEK! I was so admire when he typing fast and do all the weird comp things! OAO .. A salute geek! lolz..  I think i will end this post here.. *too long laa.. * =,=


That's all! Jaaa neee~ :33

Sincerely,

 

No comments: