Yeahhhhh~ Since I came back home, the first thing I'll do is~~~~~~
G
.
A
.
M
.
E
It's been a long time since I got a lot of holiday~ Yeah! So currently I'm addicted to Touhou Project Game n Persona 3 Fes (Which I haven't completed for many2 years.. T__T p/s : The Answer Part)
Don't get a heart attack! Touhou is all about firing bullet game~ and its all girl fire shooter! Hahaha..! At first, I gotta admit~ I look down at this game.. But when I see this video, it was a shock in my life ~
Here's the video link for the touhou gameplay : Touhou Gameplay (Lunatic level)
At first I was like wow! How can people play like that???? OAo
Here's somemore of the screenshot ~ :3
*see!! >A< I would die first laa *

*This one okay la.. Compare to earlier.. +__+*
Yeah~ If you guys want to play~ I recommend to play the Touhou 9.. MUCH MORE EASIER~ :)
As for persona 3 fes ~ Jang~ Jang~ Here's my gameplay! *ehem* I mean just a picture :P
Sorry for not so clear view~ >,<
This is my fav part of persona 3 fes : The answer ~ Coz they play a background music called a Heartful Cry~ :") Owhh yeahhh~ Btw, how many of you already know that Persona 3 will be adapted as MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???! Woohoo! Finally! Persona 3 and not Persona 4 !! (No offence to persona 4 lovers! :P)
Check the trailer also.. Even though is not that informative ~ :P
Sincerely,




No comments:
Post a Comment