It's been a long time I haven't post here! >__< Gomene~ *bows* Why I'm here rite now because it's HOLIDAY!!! >w< ..
*time moves sooo fast*
Yeah, it's already 2 sem since I enter college ... Fun? Stress? Hmm... I can't say.. But for my opinion, it's a different level from school.. But thanks to Allah... I find myself, having fun in MMU.. I don't know why.. I found that, I'm always smiling more sincerely~ :)
"Problems?"
You cannot run away from it.. Problem's always in our daily life.. You cannot run from it.. :) .. So, for me.. Problems that I'm having in MMU before :
- SPEAKING ( OWH MY GASHH! Seriously, i'll almost faint because of this.. And again, I thankfully to Allah, at least I understand what are they talking about.. Only I can't speak very well... But now, I thank to all my friends especially Lisa,Wee Nee and all my chienese friend who listen to my "not so english style" speaking everyday ..) :)
- SUBJECT ( yeaah... It's become damn hard every semester.. For sem 1, I'm kinda frustrated with my result.. T__T.. So in the sem 2, I'll try my hard to get better result from last sem... But sem 2 result haven't came out yet~ Will post later~ :D)
- FRIEND ( At first, I FIND REALLY HARD TO FIND FRIEND.. This is because of my speaking.. Majority of my class is chienese (not being racist here)... And major of them can't speak malay very well.. It's not I'm mad about them for not understanding malay.. But... It's my fault also for not speaking english very fluently..... But.. So far, I'm okay already [ but only with my geng] but not with other people.. T__T .. but Lisa said I'm improve! [Yeaaay~ >w<])
So, that's all folks! :) Have a nice day! :)
Sincerely,


No comments:
Post a Comment