Yeah,last week my cousin came for a sleep over! Why?? Because
it is a must when she has a semester break!!! :P (Bullying her :D) Nahh.. I just feel to bored this lately.. What I mean, I need someone to accompany me! :D Because after I went to English class, I came back all alone.. It's not that I don't like to be alone but I'm afraid one "penjual".. I don't know why... Imagine that they really need money and when they see I'm alone, they broke into the house and EEEKKK!!! FULLSTOP.. No more wild imagination..
Back 2 topic..I really enjoy when she came... She also love anime and game too! (That's kill my boredom.. Hehehe) We also went to do window shopping and seat on message chair (really relaxing :P.. Totally suggest to try it.. :P) She sleepover my house for 6 days 5 night.. BUT for the bad part is .... She really sleep early! =_= In the end,I watch Yumeiro Patissiere alone.. Geez.. Itoko datteba...
Then before she went back,we went 2 buy some CD at KBMall shopping complex.. And.. Jang!Jang! New anime peek my interest that is Special A and Pandora Heart! (Forgive me Black Butler 2..I cannot buy you because ran out of budget.. T^T) See in the next post about those anime review~ Till then! Mata ne~~ :D
![]() |
| Special A Class |
Sincerely,

No comments:
Post a Comment