As the last post before..I already mention before rite? ^__^ Sorry for late post.. Kinda
lazy to write sometimes.. =_= .. Before that, I cried when I had driving practice!! Today teacher is different from before.. Yeah.. It's a man teacher.. I don't mind teach by man BUT now I realize that im forgetting something.. MAN TEACHER ARE WAY MUCH SCARY... @_@ .. But at least he can teach me better than the other teacher.. I can't hold on when he scold at me.. Then we went for special place to train me.. (because my car always off n break down.. =_=) AND now~! My car is not off and break down anymore! mwuahahha! Very proud of it~ LOLZ..
That's enough blabbering for today.. Okay! This anime called "Special A"
It's a romance comedy.. This is about the main heroin, Hikari Hanazono has always been second to our main hero,Takashima Kei..They were meet when they was six years old.. Then, Hikari challenge Kei (Hikari was the pro wrestling at that town) for fight.. Kei was the first one who defeat her in pro wrestling.. Ever since that fateful incident, Hikari swore to beat Kei in school grades, sporting events or any competition. To do this, she has enrolled in the same school as Kei.. Then, at the high school they entered a special class called "special a".. Only top 7 who can enter this class... They also be given special place to study.. ^^ .. This story also have the love story about Kei n Hikari classmate! XD This is a must watch anime!
Opinion :: When I watch this anime,many scenes remind me of kaichou wa maid sama... But the love aura in maid sama is more tense compared to Special A.. Special A have more comedy compared to maid-sama.. (I think i prefer special A more.. I don't know why.. Maybe I'm not in mood to have love scenery yet? lolz.. Never mind... hehe.. I give 10/10.. Thats final! XD
![]() |
| Special A class |
![]() |
| Kei n Hikari classmate.From extreme left : Tadashi,Akira,Jun,Ryuu(one who has bird on his shoulder,Megumi) |
For Pandora Heart anime review, I will upload asap! XD Till then~ Mata ne~~
Sincerely,


No comments:
Post a Comment